Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Dana Lost 15 pounds and is LOVING herself

Not all transformations are physical. When I met my friend, Dana Buchko I envied her legs. They are a mile long heart emoticon







Little did I know she was struggling with LOVING herself. What I admired about her, was something she was struggling with.



We never really know what someone may be going through, do we?



Dana says...
"Life is a transformation. For me the process has been slow and steady. The number on the scale may not be where I want it to be, but I’m working on it. I struggle with my nutrition on a daily basis. I take the easy way more often than I should.



I am the Queen of excuses!! I can always justify why I’m eating whatever I want. The justification is not right but at the time it’s all that matters. I try to start every week with the right mindset but it never fails that I go off course. One of these days I will get it under control. It’s just so hard when my other half doesn’t want to eat healthy. It’s easier to give in to him than make 2 separate meals. I’m sure I am not alone on this.



What I can say through this whole process of trying to live a healthier lifestyle, is I have gained so much more than what I have lost in pounds. I have gained…confidence, self love, strength, muscle tone and so much more. So when the numbers on the scale do not budge, I can look back on what I have accomplished and know that I am changing. I’m changing for the better in my own time."






I am so proud of you and have loved watching your journey unfold. You are stronger, wiser and have really ROCKED your results. YOU finish any program you start. YOU inspire me.




If you want to join us and get healthier, fill out this form and I'll be in touch.


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment