Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Favorite No Bake Cookie

My Favorite No Bake Cookie


1 scoop shakeology {any flavor ROCKS}
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup oats {I use Gluten Free Oats}
1/3 cup natural peanut butter 

Mix all together and scoop out by the spoonful or press in a small glass dish for a pan cookie. 
Refrigerate. Cut into squares. We enjoy these cold <3


Optional:
1/3 cup Coconut
Crunchy Nut Butters ROCK in this is you love different textures
Dairy free Chocolate chips. We use Enjoy Life Brand

cashew butter with almond butter before and these bad boys are heaven.Try Combining nut butters. In this recipe below, I combined Cashew butter and almond butter.
🍥I added in organic🌰 coconut and dairy free 🍫chocolate chips for an extra special treat. Good thing I made a double batch😜

Everything about them is yum. If you have never made these, you want to.









Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment