Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ever have days where everything just feels HARD?

Ever have days where everything just feels HARD?


😖I have had a couple days of that and it mainly because I am in my head and stick there.😨

I felt so good in my first 4 weeks of my strength program and honestly expected to drop big weight since I gained so much being sick last year.

👊
😳What stopped me in my tracks? 

My monthly by measurement day.📝  

😱
I was HORRIFIED to see has lost a grand total of 2 pounds in a month. 😤I couldn't even celebrate the 14 inches I had shed. So I sat there STUCK in my tracks and my motivation PLUMMETED...big time!


Since Monday I have been having this horrible conversation with mysef and didn't even realize it until this morning.


👉Because I was in my FUNK my workouts felt harder.


👉Because I was stuck in my head, I told myself some very mean things. 


💞Today, I am done with that nonsense and back to CHOOSING to love me where I am at.


😘So, when you ever have a day that just feels HARD...remember with everything we have a choice...realizing that is priceless 😘

🙌


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment