Thursday, January 7, 2016

Alisha's Hammer and Chisel Results

1 month, Hammer and Chisel results using Beachbody Performance Line and 1200-1499 calorie bracket. -18 lbs and 21" 







So a month ago, I decided to re-commit to my fitness journey. I mean, I have workout ADD. If I am not plugged into a program and following a specific calendar, I tend to get a little lax if you know what I mean...skip a workout here, choose an easy one there, eh, stop in the middle of it there...and before I know it, I'm completely off track. 


Combine that with an intense relapse of my binge eating disorder and well that was a recipe for disaster. I had to get control. I sought counseling and made a plan. I met with my coach.


Like how is that even possible??  I took this picture during my workout yesterday, the start of month 2 and compared it with my day 1 pic, and I cried. Big ugly tears. 


How is that possible over Christmas? In the month of December?  Honestly a sense of disbelief came over me. Then sadness as I stared at that before. 


How the heck did I get so far off track? And holy crap, after 4 babies in 6 years, can I perhaps actually a flat tummy? Truly??



No comments:

Post a Comment