Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Karie's 21 Day Transformation


NO FILTER

---> These are my official day 1 vs day 21 pictures of my brand new 3-week program I just completed yesterday.
.
.

I MODIFIED EVERYTHING! Even repeated week 2 workouts bc my body cannot do more than 30 minutes with healing adrenals.
.
.
Would you believe me if I told you I lost 3 pounds?!?!
.
.

I did step on the scale DAILY bc I LOVE the scale  I have to tell you, the results you see are MOSTLY inches...which means FAT LOSS!
.
.
After gaining 56 pounds with my lyme journey, the FAT % on my body was THROUGH the roof!
.
.
LOOK who is wrecking havoc on that fat now 

My secret??

***Never giving up.
***Consistency
***TOTAL imperfection

GOOD things come to those who are consistent. The time it takes us to reach our destination varies, but the victories taste just as sweet.
.
.

If you are ready to rock an imperfect journey with us, my next group starts SOON!




Motivated2GetFit@gmail.com












xoxo
Karie





Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment