Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Core de Force Round 1 Results


My Core de Force Round 1 Results 






πŸ’ŸπŸ’ͺ🏻When I started my program, my goal was to grow in strength and rehabilitate my body from #lymedisease

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠMy journey hasn't been easy over the last year and a half and I truly believe in following your gut instinct.

πŸ’š I am healed from Lyme and My rehabilitation phase will last one day, one meal and one workout at a time. 

😭I am moved to tears with my progress and all of this is with modified workout moves. When I think of what I CAN do now, physically, blows me away. Walking, sitting and standing use to be hard. 

πŸ’–I'm a modifying a$$ kicker now and that feels pretty fantastic

πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘‰πŸ»No matter what is thrown my way, I will never give up. 
I'm looking for some fellow butt kickers to join me in my next support group. 
✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻Are you ready to create your strong?




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment