Saturday, April 11, 2020





Kelly’s story πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

"You know I have Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis & Lupus hashimoto hypothyroiditis.

My thyroid numbers have been on the upper end of what the doctors call their “normal” spectrum for a long time but I’m anything but normal. 

I’ve had the thyroid probs since 1999 and most likely had lupus since then as well looking back according to my Rheumatologist—With all the pregnancy complications, I had HELLP Syndrome, my Rheumatologist has said that they are very likely linked together. (I had been saying this all along and finally didn’t feel crazy!) after using a supplement, I felt that the symptoms that come with a hypo thyroid were starting to go away and my thyroid started to get into the middle to lower end of what the textbook normal was supposed to be. FINALLY!! Not just numbers that doctors read but physical results I could feel. 

I’ve been on and off antidepressants for almost 20 years. πŸ˜³ Wow! That’s a long time. 

The last one I’ve been taking I was on a max dose of 90mg 5 years ago. Originally it was for my fibromyalgia pain & for depression. 

When I tried to wean down, the emotional roller coaster I went on was more of a landslide. It was awful. I was headed for a padded room & a nice huggie jacket. 

My kids were scared & my husband felt helpless. I didn’t know what was going on. This wasn’t supposed to happen. 

πŸ™ nted to wean down because that dose of medication was keeping me numb emotionally but backing down just even a little sent me into a tailspin. This has allowed me to come down to the smallest dose of my the medication used to treat the symptoms of fibromyalgia. 

Within two weeks of getting activated, I was off pain medicine without any withdrawal symptoms I had been taking these meds pretty much every day for chronic pain for the previous 5 and a half years. 

My energy has increased, I can sleep more regularly and my kids and husband have me back. I’ve lost 59 lbs so far and I’m feeling better. 

This will be a permanent part of my life! Thank you!"

HOW can I help you? ===> bit.ly/HowCanIhelpYou

New to Natural Remedies or want to dig in deeper with us? Join our FB info group: 

I can help with an individualized plan for you or you can Shop Direct


xoxo,

Karie


No comments:

Post a Comment