Wednesday, October 31, 2018

😫Do you struggle with pain?





😫Do you struggle with pain?

💚Join us for another Lyme Library episode. {Normally it will be 
   Mondays at 8 pm, but I was BEAT from the early morning and 
   day spent in the hospital with the hubs }

---> Topic: Oh the many pain supplements we use....


➡️I'll share our 6 favorites and what worked for us. The pain
   associated with Lyme is unlike anything I have ever experienced. 

😫If you know someone struggling to get a grip on it, please share with them.








Looking to learn more about CBD oil? 

Message me for my easy to read Ebook or printable document. 

Want to try a FREE sampler? Only pay shipping! I help you with dosing.
bit.ly/FREESamplers

Looking to grow your income with the CBD Industry?
bit.ly/OilBizOpp

Ready to order? Save with my 4 pack! {buy 3 get one free}! Mix & Match with all CBD products!
www.UseTheOil.com



My door is always open, 

Karie



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment